Testimonials on our pilot Virtual Energy Healing Group at The Warm Room.
My favourite way to spend a Wednesday evening. I can’t recommend this space highly enough.
This 'is' a very special group, within a safe environment that I would welcome all in need to Join.
Trustee to lead on Governance: Voluntary
We are seeking a trustee who can take the lead to support, advise and guide the board on matters pertaining to governance in all aspects of our work. This is a chance to apply your knowledge of charity law and compliance to a community organisation that would really benefit from your expertise and enthusiasm.
We are looking for an organised and dependable individual who can demonstrate:
• Commitment to Recovery Code X's objects as defined in our constitution.
• Understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
• Willingness to taking the initiative and lead on projects
• Willingness to devote the necessary time and effort
• Strategic vision
• Good, independent judgement
Trustee Secretary: Voluntary
Recovery Code X is seeking the appointment of a trustee Secretary to support the Chair and ensure the board runs smoothly. The Secretary will be expected to carry out the general responsibilities of a trustee, as well as organise and minute meetings, and support the development and implementation of the Safeguarding Policy.
For further information and to apply, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2020 Recovery Code X